Exposition hall tells about navigation since ancient times, creating a regular fleet in Russia, outstanding victories sailing fleet, its development before the armored shipbuilding. The hall are exhibited unique ship models, samples of weapons and equipment, domestic and captured ship flags, paintings, drawings by Russian and foreign artists and other rarities.
During the excursion around the hall discussion some interesting and important iteams:
1. From sea voyages of the ancient Slavs until Battle of the Neva;
2. Russian state at the beginning of the XIX century and the capture of Kazan;
3. Livonian War 1558-1582's;
4. Conquest of Siberia;
5. The first ships of the Russian Navy until Peter I;
6. Creating a regular fleet and the Great Northern War of 1700-1721's;
7. Hidden boat of Efim Nikonov;
8. Navy after the death of Peter I;
9. "Golden Age - Catherine ...";
10. Geographical discovery of Russian seamen at the beginning of the XIX century;
11. The second Archipelago expedition of 1806-1807's and The Patriotic War of 1812;
12. The Battle of Navarino in 1827 and The Russian-Turkish war of 1828-1829's;
13. The Eastern (Crimean) War of 1853-1856's.