Exposure of the top level of the hall is dedicated to one of the Russian navy expedition to North America in the 1863-1864's, the development of the Russian Navy after the Eastern (Crimean) War of 1853-1856's, the creation of new classes of ships, the Russian-Turkish war of 1877-1878's, the struggle between armor and artillery, abroad visit of Russian squadrons.
During the excursion around the hall discussion some interesting and important iteams:
1. Russian naval expedition to the shores of North America in 1863-1864's;
2. New Russian shipbuilding programs. The Start of origin Russian armored fleet;
3. The Russian-Turkish war of 1877-1878's;
4. Naval armored Russian fleet in the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea at the end of the XIX century;
5. The development of the submarine fleet;
6. Russian Imperial yacht;
7. Franco-Russian alliance and friendly visit of the Russian squadron to Toulon in 1893 year.